Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

New Year, New Blog, New Newsletter

 Cool Pic from the Human Calender Project

OK, well, it's a bit into the new year...OMG, it's MARCH already! I've been a bit down the last few months because of the cold, dark, snowy winter, the lack of craft shows...and well, I can't put all of the blame on the slow economy, really.

I've tried to spend my down-time wisely by planning and organizing for the new year, developing new pendant designs, giving my Etsy shop a make-over, implementing new marketing strategies, applying for craft shows and festivals for 2010, designing new craft show displays, and getting in touch with my inner self (when I can't think of anything else to do).

I'm also relaunching this blog with updates on new designs, sales and promotions, current events, business tips and advice, who knows what else. I'll also showcase some of my favorite artists and crafters and provide you with lots of glorious eye-candy! Yum!

I've also just started my new monthly newsletter (see sign-up form in the right sidebar). Each person who signs up for my newsletter will be entered into a drawing each month for a free Tree of Life pendant. Winners will be randomly chosen and will be contacted by email. What Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment